Join us for the 5th Annual Camp Fire Golf Classic, Monday April 28, 2014
Support Camp Fire programs through this fun annual event.
Monday, April 28, 2014
• 8:30am: Registration
• 9:00am: Shotgun start
• 2:00pm: Lunch and silent auction
• 2:30pm: Awards ceremony & prizes
Norton Country Club
188 Oak Street, Norton, MA
The goal of our Annual Golf Classic is to help build awareness and raise funds to
support and expand programs across the
Eastern Massachusetts area. The funds raised will support some of the following programs:
1. Summer Day Camps: fun, exciting programs that support youths’ emotional and educational growth. Located in Hanson, MA (Camp Ponkiwanee) and Boston/Stoneham, MA (ZooCamp).
2. Camp Fire Sparks: Quality after school care and full day kindergarten program. A place where children find their sparks through high quality activities with supportive staff.
Opening in Weymouth September 2014
3. After School Programming: high quality, active programs on leadership, healthy lifestyles, bullying prevention, team building, creative arts and environmental education.
register online or download the registration form.
If registering online please email your foursome names to
Sponsorships opportunities available! Contact Cindy Courtney 617-745-4150 ext 140